Whipped Trio Body Butter
EcoBerry Whipped Trio Body Butter For Dry, Itchy, Flaky Skin | Winter care | Intense Moisturizer | Suits All Skin Types 100% Pure, Natural & Handmade, Safe For Babies, Chemical Free, Preservative Free, Paraben Free | Veg
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Body butters are nutrient dense creams used to hydrate the skin.
These delicious butters melt upon contact, are absorbed quickly & are amazingly hydrating & beneficial to the skin.
EcoBerry’s Whipped trio body butter is the amazing combination of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Kokum Butter & Other skin loving oils like Coconut, Almond, Walnut & Jojoba that provides extraordinary moisturizing properties and is therefore known as “mother nature's conditioner”.
Shea Butter Benefits:
· Shea butter is emollient. As an emollient, shea butter helps trap moisture in the skin.
· Shea butter doesn’t contain chemical irritants known to dry out skin, and it doesn’t clog pores. It’s appropriate for nearly any skin type.
· Shea butter is typically used for its moisturizing effects. These benefits are tied to shea’s fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids.
· The plant esters of shea butter have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties.
· This may help minimize irritation caused by environmental factors, such as dry weather, as well as inflammatory skin conditions, such as eczema.
· Shea butter has significant levels of vitamins A and E, which means it promotes strong antioxidant activity.
Mango Butter Benefits:
· It’s non-comedogenic.
· Mango contains salicylic acid and antioxidants, which are known to protect from sun damage.
· Mango contains several vitamins that are known to benefit skin and may be especially beneficial for moisturizing dry skin.
· Mango may contain antibacterial properties.
Kokum Butter Benefits:
· It softens the skin and restores its elasticity for a youthful glow.
· Its light texture doesn't clog the pores, thereby keeping acne at bay.
· Owing to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Kokum Butter heals, soothes inflamed and damaged skin, while it promotes healthy skin cells.
INGREDIENTS: Unrefined Raw Shea Butter, Unrefined raw Mango Butter, Unrefined raw Kokum Butter, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Cold pressed Almond Oil, Cold pressed Jojoba Oil, Cold pressed Walnut Oil, Raw bees wax, Vitamin E Oil, Rose essential oil & Lavender essential oil.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Slather the butter on to your skin preferably after the bath.
v NO PARABEN
v NO SULFATE
v NO PTHALATES
v NO MINERAL OIL
v NO HARSH CHEMICALS
v NO SILICONES
v NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR & FRAGRANCES
ü ECOCERT APPROVED INGREDIENTS
ü ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
ü SOURCED FROM FARMERS
ü CRUELTY FREE
ü SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
ü PROUDLY HANDMADE IN INDIA
*Store in cool & dark place, away from sun light.
*Best before 12 months from the manufacturing date.
*Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
*Patch test recommended.
The photographic representation of the product may slightly vary according to your monitor settings. Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products and illustrate them with their associated images, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification.
All our products are exquisitely handmade, one piece at a time, using fine natural ingredients.
It is therefore quite difficult if not impossible to make identical items. Even though we have the most attentive artisans who are “Masters” of their respective crafts, and even though every effort is made to create only the best. those natural blemishes are what make each piece of a handmade product charming and unique.