Murumuru Butter Lip Balm For Men
EcoBerry Murumuru Butter Lip Balm For Men Dry, chapped Lips | Non-shiny Moisturizing Conditioning | Lightens dark lips due to smoking | Has natural SPF Enriched with Murumuru butter, Cocoa butter & Vitamin E 100% Pure, Natural & Handmade, Mineral Oil Free, Preservative Free, Paraben Free | Veg 8g
INTENSE HYDRATION: EcoBerry Murumuru butter balm moisturize & hydrates the lips and provides soft & supple lips. Soothes the dry & chapped lips.
LIP LIGHTENING: Lightens dark lips due to smoking.
NATURAL SPF: Shea butter and Extra virgin Olive oil in the lip balm acts as a natural spf.
Also acts as an amazing lip primer.
The jumbo size of the lip balm makes it lasts longer.
Murumuru butter Benefits:
· Murumuru butter is a good source of Vitamin A which play an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin and repairs damaged lips.
· The antioxidant properties of Murumuru butter protect your skin from damage caused by environmental pollutants and toxins.
Vitamin E Benefits:
· Soothes irritation.
· Protects from sun damage &
· Even has subtle plumping properties.
· Truly an ingredient that can do all.
Shea Butter Benefits:
· The chemical component that attribute to shea butter’s sun protection is cinnamic acid. Cinnamic acid does, indeed, have UV absorption properties in the 250-300 nm wavelength (UVB).
· Shea butter is emollient. As an emollient, shea butter helps trap moisture in the skin.
· Shea butter doesn’t contain chemical irritants known to dry out skin, and it doesn’t clog pores. It’s appropriate for nearly any skin type.
· Shea butter is typically used for its moisturizing effects. These benefits are tied to shea’s fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids.
· The plant esters of shea butter have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties.
· This may help minimize irritation caused by environmental factors, such as dry weather, as well as inflammatory skin conditions.
· Shea butter has significant levels of vitamins A and E, which means it promotes strong antioxidant activity.
INGREDIENTS: Raw Murumuru Butter, Raw Cocoa Butter, Raw shea Butter, Raw Bees wax, Cold pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Extra virgin Olive oil, Vitamin-E Oil & Vanilla absolute Oil.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Scoop required quantity of the balm with a clean finger tip and apply on your lips. Spread evenly by rubbing the lips. For lip lightening benefits apply before and after smoking.
v NO PARABEN
v NO SULFATE
v NO PTHALATES
v NO MINERAL OIL
v NO HARSH CHEMICALS
v NO SILICONES
v NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR & FRAGRANCES
ü ECOCERT APPROVED INGREDIENTS
ü ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
ü SOURCED FROM FARMERS
ü CRUELTY FREE
ü SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
ü PROUDLY HANDMADE IN INDIA
*Store in cool & dark place, away from sun light.
*Best before 12 months from the manufacturing date.
*Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
*Patch test recommended.
The photographic representation of the product may slightly vary according to your monitor settings. Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products and illustrate them with their associated images, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification.
All our products are exquisitely handmade, one piece at a time, using fine natural ingredients.
It is therefore quite difficult if not impossible to make identical items. Even though we have the most attentive artisans who are “Masters” of their respective crafts, and even though every effort is made to create only the best. those natural blemishes are what make each piece of a handmade product charming and unique.