Lavender Ylang Ylang Stick Deodorant
EcoBerry Lavender Ylang Ylang Stick Deodorant | Organic Deodorant | Neutralises Body Odour | Irritation Free | Skin Friendly | Brightens Underarms | Suits All Skin Types 100% Pure, Natural & Handmade, Vegetarian, Cruelty Free | Chemical Free, Mineral Oil Free, Preservative Free, Paraben Free Veg
ABOUT THIS ITEM
· Switching to natural deodorant first requires us to accept the fact that sweating is good and is something to embrace.
· Natural deodorants are NOT antiperspirants. However, nothing should be an antiperspirant. We are supposed to sweat and despite what we may believe, it’s not actually sweat that smells.
· Sweat is the number one way our body detoxifies toxins from our body. Whether they are toxins we’ve consumed or toxic build-up from our environment, the most effective way to remove it is by sweating it out.
· Sweat also helps us to regulate our temperature. Body odour is actually due to the bacteria that builds up in moist environments in your body. EcoBerry natural deodorant can help to prevent build-up of bad bacteria causing bad odour.
Why Natural Deodorant?
Deodorant is an important part of most people's personal hygiene routines, whether you're sweating it out on the court or just going about your day. However, many store-bought deodorants contain chemicals that are known to cause skin irritation or even pose health risks. The solution to the problem is natural deodorant. Check out the benefits to learn why you should make the easy switch!
You Need to Sweat
The biggest reason to use natural deodorant is so that you're still sweating the way you should be. Sweating helps you regulate your body temperature and release toxins that have made their way into your system. Did you know? Chemical-laden, traditional deodorants tend to clog pores and make it harder for your body to sweat the way it needs to. Organic deodorant still helps to prevent odour by keeping natural bacteria from mixing with the salt and water on the skin while allowing your body to sweat the way it should!
Natural Deodorants May Have Health Benefits
One of the benefits of natural deodorant is that it may even help your health. The natural ingredients make it less likely that you'll have skin issues, but the lack of pore-blocking ingredients mean good bacteria works better and may prevent odour even when you have no deodorant on at all.
Lavender Oil Benefits
· lavender for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring.
· Lavender oil has anti-inflammatory property.
· Lavender possesses antiseptic properties that aid in a faster skin healing process and at the same time prevent the onset of any infection.
Ylang Ylang Oil Benefits
· Ylang-ylang essential oil has hydrating properties that aid in maintaining the skin's oil production and keeps it well-nourished.
· Its natural antiseptic properties could even heal any kind of cuts or cracks caused by excessively dry skin.
· It can moisturize, replenish the skin as well keep it healthy.
INGREDIENTS: Kaolin clay, Bentonite clay, Arrowroot powder, Activated charcoal, Sodium Bicarbonate, Raw Beeswax, Unrefined raw shea butter, Unrefined raw cocoa butter, Extra virgin olive oil, Cold pressed coconut oil, Cold pressed almond oil, Cold pressed moringa oil, Neem oil, Vitamin E oil, Lavender essential oil, Bergamot essential oil and Ylang ylang essential oil.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Rub into clean and dry underarms, until clear.
v NO PARABEN
v NO SULFATE
v NO PTHALATES
v NO MINERAL OIL
v NO HARSH CHEMICALS
v NO SILICONES
v NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR & FRAGRANCES
ü ECOCERT APPROVED INGREDIENTS
ü ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
ü SOURCED FROM FARMERS
ü CRUELTY FREE
ü SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
ü PROUDLY HANDMADE IN INDIA
*Store in cool & dark place, away from sun light.
*Best before 12 months from the manufacturing date.
*Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
*Patch test recommended.
The photographic representation of the product may slightly vary according to your monitor settings. Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products and illustrate them with their associated images, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification.
All our products are exquisitely handmade, one piece at a time, using fine natural ingredients.
It is therefore quite difficult if not impossible to make identical items. Even though we have the most attentive artisans who are “Masters” of their respective crafts, and even though every effort is made to create only the best. those natural blemishes are what make each piece of a handmade product charming and unique.