MOROCCON ARGAN - AVOCADO CLEANSING OIL for Normal to Dry skin
EcoBerry Hazelnut & Babassu Cleansing Oil For Dry Skin, Suits Normal to Dry Skin,
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Oil dissolves oil. One of the most basic principals of chemistry is that “like dissolves like.” By using the right oils, you can cleanse your pores of dirt & bacteria naturally, gently & effectively, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial ones extracted from natural botanicals, vegetables & fruit that heal, protect and nourish your skin. When done properly and consistently, the cleansing oil can clear the skin from issues like oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, blackheads, whiteheads and other problems caused by mild to moderate acne–while leaving your skin healthy, balanced & properly moisturized.
· Hazelnut oil rich in Vitamin moisturises & hydrates the skin.
· Hazelnut oil prevents premature ageing & delays the ageing process combating fine lines & wrinkles.
· It can be used as an astringent.
· It boosts collagen production thus giving your skin it’s elasticity & skin structure.
· Hazelnut protects the skin against damage from harmful UV rays.
· Babassu oil contains lauric acid that helps reduce skin irritation.
· It helps give the skin plumpness & plenty of moisture.
· Babassu rich in Vitamin E & C, helps fight free radicals and UV damage thus prevents the premature ageing.
· Babassu oil does not generally clog pores as it's a lightweight oil that should soak straight into the skin.
· It's not greasy, that helps to prevent sebum buildup and ultimately avoid clogged pores.
INGREDIENTS: Cold pressed Hazelnut oil, Cold pressed Babassu oil, Cold pressed Jojoba oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Cold pressed Castor oil, Cold pressed Almond oil, Olive oil PEG-7 ester** (Olive oil derived, Ecocert approved), Capric caprylic triglycerides(coconut derived), Cold pressed Pongamia oil, Vitamin-E oil, Rose essential oil, Chamomile essential oil & Geranium essential oil.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
1. Warm the product between your fingers and apply to a dry face or on makeup. Gently massage the cleansing oil in circular motions all over your face. Rinse with warm water or Wipe off with a warm soft damp cloth.
2. Wet face. Take required quantity of the product & massage well on your face for few minutes. Rinse off.
v NO PARABEN
v NO SULFATE
v NO PTHALATES
v NO MINERAL OIL
v NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL
v NO HARSH CHEMICALS
v NO SILICONES
v NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR & FRAGRANCES
ü ECOCERT APPROVED INGREDIENTS
ü ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
ü SOURCED FROM FARMERS
ü CRUELTY FREE
ü SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING
ü PROUDLY HANDMADE IN INDIA
*Store in cool & dark place, away from sun light.
*Best before 12 months from the manufacturing date.
*Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
*Patch test recommended.
The photographic representation of the product may slightly vary according to your monitor settings. Whilst every effort is made to accurately describe products and illustrate them with their associated images, there may be slight variation in product colour, packaging design or specification.
handmade product charming and unique.