RAW UNREFINED COCOA BUTTER
Raw natural Cocoa butter is widely used as a treatment for pregnancy stretch marks. With its A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, vitamins, it is excellent moisturizer for skin health.
Raw natural Cocoa butter contains a large proportion of minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper and iron, all of which are in a highly bioavailable form that render them more effective than commercial vitamin supplements. Not only that, though, it also contains tryptophan, involved in the formation of serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter, and also dopamine and phenylethylamine, all good substances. It is brain food as well as food for your skin.
Benefits to Skin
- Antioxidants: Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals. Free radicals are causes of skin stresses and signs of aging.
- Stretch Mark Reducer: Raw natural Cocoa butter is widely noted to help reduce stretch marks. There are no guarantees, but it seems like the secret tip is shared with every pregnant woman in the world. And many women claimed regular use of cocoa butter was what kept their stretch marks away. We’re not entire convinced anything can keep them away, but you’ll find many anti-stretch mark cocoa butter products to choose from. In fact Palmers, a line
- devoted to cocoa butter has a product just for stretch marks. People also say it has helped heal scars.
- Deep Hydration: Raw natural Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply.
- Sensitive Skin Healer: Again, no guarantees, but raw natural cocoa butter has been noted to help skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.